This is how the post office in Fresno looked 69 years ago. Of course the present post office in the community is not located in the same building as the original
one. When this picture was snapped May 31, 1909, the village had a small population. None of the seven persons, including a woman, shown here can
be identified. The woman sitting on the porch at the right of this picture seems to taking it easy on this summer-like day. The man in his shirt
short sleeves was the postmaster at the time. He is not identified. The photo is property of Mrs. Vernon Addy. Fresno now has three rural routes.